This podcast is about helping families coping with ADHD with strategies and tips to help manage and avoid potential conflicts due to the impact of the COVID-19 crisis.
Margaret H. Sibley, PhD
Dr. Sibley is an Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine and Seattle Children's Research Institute.
- How ADHD impacts conflict at home during COVID-19
- Strategies for families to decrease conflict
- How to managing stress as a parent
- Strategies for managing sibling conflict
- How to handle teenagers during COVID-19